Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arashi's house

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Male Number of posts : 89
Weapon : Tsurugi no Kanshikki Joukai
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:25 am

He walked onto the green and blooming garden in front of the house he called "home".
"Another day.....another....beer..", he quietly laughed to himself as he walked into his house by the front door and walked up the stairs into his room, jumping on the bed and sighing.

"Well...I really need someone to...clean the house..."
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Male Number of posts : 101
Weapon : gilgamesh Knuckles and Combat Greaves
Alignment : Light
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:55 am

knocks on your door loudly "yo arashi open up"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:57 am

(you do know that you can't be here if you're in a completly different place right now, right?)
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:59 am

(i cant...hmmm right ok that post dident show up)
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:03 am

He got up from his bed and walked onto the balcony of his house which granted him sight on the front lawn and all who passed by his house. Leaning on the wooden balcony he randomly remembers how he was left back alone by everyone he loved.
"Tch...stupid memories..."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:23 am

"Oh right...this boy....what was his name...I had a fight with him a few years back...", as he said that he remembered a fight he had with Naraca.

~the following fight is only in my memories.~

He unsheated his shaft, having put on a gentle smile on his face, "You can start..."
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:33 am

stands there smiling as well with my knukles and combat greaves on, "sure why not" jumps in the air and plunges down at arashi with my foot out hopeing to kick him
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:36 am

Blocks your kick with the plain side of his sword and pushes you off the sword, jumping after you and placing a strenghful kick onto your chest.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:41 am

grabs your foot with a murduruos grip then wraps one leg around your leg then spins around once and i hit you on the ground holding up your leg "arashi come on theres a reason why my fists and feet are my weapons" keeps the hold then jumps up holding your foot then flips you up to me and lands a hard punch on your face

(you can take that hit then hit me back you know to make it look cool nah im just kidding do what ya want)
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:43 am

*shadows raise from the ground as heartless knights*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:46 am

He was hit, but smirked. "You seem to fail to notice something Naraca...", you suddenly feel a stabbing pain in your right chest area, "slice and dice is my favorite game..."

(I'm taking that the heartless attack in the real world and not in my memory)

~In the real world~

He smirked as the heartless rose and jumped off his balcony, his sword already unsheated and started to slice the heartless to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:47 am

*some heartless spin and attempt to cut you with their arms*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:49 am

He slashed right through the heartless leaving them seperated.
"This time...I won't let a single one of you get me!"
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:50 am

*small crawlers sink into the ground and the knights continue to leap and slash at you the crawlers sliding through the ground and resurfacing around you slashing*
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:51 am

i grab the sword"hehe your right there your pretty good but also you got to remember i was the strongest as far as muclse went" takes the sword out and pulls you toward me and knees your stomach then uppercuts you chin "damn" i say as i hold my shoulder after upper cutting you "that hurt alot more then useully did you sharpen the sword recently?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:53 am

Is hit multiple times then jumps into the air and throws his sword. The sword swirls in a circulare motion and shoots right through the heartless, chopping each's head off then the sword falls on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:54 am

(Bold is memory, common is reality.)

He grinned at his opponent and friend, "Not at all I just trained slightly.", he spoke those words as he was hit upwards and did a frontal spin, kicking you in the head with my heel and sending you to the ground efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:56 am

bends down then backflips up kicking your arm up leaving you open then lands a strong punch on your ribs
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:59 am

*more heartless coem from the ground* reek *they sink into the ground and vanish*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:00 am

He grabbed your arm and blocked your punch with his other arm and pulled you towards me then placed myself on your back and forced you into the ground.

"That again?", he landed on the ground and quickly went for his sword then jumped onto his balcony.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:02 am

lands on my hands then slings back with amazing speed slaming my feet on your back making you go quite far in the air "damn in the air like this i cant do much"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:04 am

Balances himself in mid-air, smirking towards you. "This is quiet fun, is it not?", he quickly fell towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:07 am

turns around and lands on my feet on one knee looking down "indeed arashi you were always a good fight" says as i stand
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:10 am

He landed on the ground and smiled, "Till our next fight?"
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:12 am

"were already done?" sighs "and i wanted to show you a cool new thing i put on my knuckles and combat greaves"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arashi's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's house   Arashi's house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi's house
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next