Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Merlin's House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maikeru

Maikeru

Male Number of posts : 30
Weapon : Circular Blade
Alignment : Bounty Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Outside Merlin's House Empty
PostSubject: Outside Merlin's House   Outside Merlin's House Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:30 pm

I jump out from the portal and end up just outside of Merlin's House. "Hmph, i could probably shape my physical abilities up a bit before i go into magic." I throw my blade like a boomerang, slicing through multiple trees as it returns to me.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Outside Merlin's House   Outside Merlin's House Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:46 pm

I spin my blade out, twirling it on a slight angle. "OctaStrike!" The tips of all 8 sides latch out, tearing up the ground in a tornado like spinning fashion.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Outside Merlin's House   Outside Merlin's House Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:50 pm

The tips retract as the blade returns to me. "Hmm...Twin Fang Assasin..." I hold my blade out and release the two front tips, swinging them about in a stealth like fashion, tearing up more trees.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Outside Merlin's House   Outside Merlin's House Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:29 am

"Triple Thread." I release the 3 front tips onto a tree, one hitting the front and the others the sides. I twist the blade, causing the tips to entangle in the tree before i violently swing the blade to the side, causing the tree to be feroiciously ripped from the inside as the tips return to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Merlin's House   Outside Merlin's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside Merlin's House
Page 1 of 1