Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets of East District

Go down 
+4
Nobody Npc
Konaru
Katsuné
Squal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Streets of East District - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:53 pm

-more Nobodies appear out of portals surrounding the three of you-
Back to top Go down
Katsuné

Katsuné

Male Number of posts : 218
Weapon : Twin Knives
Alignment : Light

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:54 pm

*i reach my blades up* FIRE *fire bursts around me protecting me for a second or 2*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Male Number of posts : 151
Weapon : Oblivion Keyblade
Alignment : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:54 pm

I look around at the Nobodies surronding me. "D-Damn it.." I look around at all of them. "Hehehehe....and here I am without a Weapon..."
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

Male Number of posts : 190
Weapon : Duel Katana's
Alignment : Human
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:55 pm

-i get my katana and slash them using my extreme speed slashing most of the aorund me-
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:55 pm

-some of the Dusks poof and drop magic orbs while the others look around in their dancing motion-
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:56 pm

I quickly turn around and Kick two of the Nobodies away, and then Sending a Punch towards the Other Nobody.
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:57 pm

-i take a jump back clearing my area as i hold my katana in my right hand looking-
Back to top Go down
Katsuné

Katsuné

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:59 pm

*i sweep on the ground using blizzard to make it possible (im gonna guess we can do minor actions liek that) and i slice the back of the nobody* these don't stop do they?
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

Male Number of posts : 117
Weapon : twin blade katana made of futuristic metal alloys

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:02 pm

*comes out form the corner in the alleyway and see all the comotion.....
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:02 pm

-the nobodies dodge and kick you all to the ground then they raise their hands and strike downwards at you- (you each have about 2 Dusks on you)
Back to top Go down
Katsuné

Katsuné

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:03 pm

*gets hit to the ground my left sword sliding away from me* damn it *i slice in a back hand motion and attempt to cut one of them*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:05 pm

"It doesn't seem like it...." I Get pushed down to the Ground, As the Nobodies come down to strike me, I start thinking to myself. "Damn it...If I can't beat these creatures I won't even have the power to find my Brother...Or to stop bringing people around me trouble...I Can't Lose Here!!" I put my hand up towards the Dusks Attack and the Keyblade Appears in my hand, Blocking the Dusks Attack.
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

Male Number of posts : 117
Weapon : twin blade katana made of futuristic metal alloys

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:06 pm

*backs off and heads in the direction that he saw "that bright light" earlier...
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:07 pm

-gets hit to the ground and as its about to hit my i raise m sword up as it goes straight into my katana and then i jump up onto my feet and kick the other remaining nobody away from me holding my katana in both my right hand watching-
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:09 pm

I throw the Nobodies away from me then I get into a fighting stance. "Once again....This blade has saved my life twice..." I Rush towards one of the Nobodies and Slice directly towards his Chest.
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:10 pm

-after i kicked the no body away i sprint at it and slash it in the chest and then straight through it ripping through its body-
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:13 pm

-the nobodies begin to swarm all around you more and more appearing out of white portals and begin attacking randomly at you-
Back to top Go down
Katsuné

Katsuné

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:14 pm

*my other sword goes flyign back and i stand there i blast a blizzard out* damn it there are too many
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:15 pm

more and more nobodies appear and strike you all to the ground
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:16 pm

"No...I'm not gonna lose to these Creatures!!" As I start to get Angry I rush towards the Nobodies, Striking 3 of the Nobodies Necks, Destroying those 3. "These things are annoying as hell!!!" I then start to spin around, holding the Keyblade in my right hand, Slicing at the necks of all the Nobodies that come near me.
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:16 pm

-as it goes to hit me i strike my sword through its gut ripping through the middle and then i jump back holding my sword-
Back to top Go down
Katsuné

Katsuné

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:17 pm

*a bolt of light forms and in my hand a keyblade appears* what is this? *slashes the nobodies around me*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:19 pm

Looks over towards Katsune. "It seems hes got a Similar blade like I do..." I stop spinning and gets back in my Fighting Stance.
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:19 pm

-i spin around in circles slashing the nobodies around me cutting them all in half-
(im trying to get a keyblade)
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:20 pm

-the nobodies begin to swarm again more and more appearing more than all of you can handle as they enclose all three of you into a tight circle-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of East District   Streets of East District - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of East District
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next