Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets of London

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

Male Number of posts : 21
Weapon : Quarter Staff
Alignment : Dark
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Streets of London   Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:43 pm

A bright light appears above one of the streets as it fades Im standing where the bright light was"Hmm So this is London?"Looks around and sees Big Ben"I guess I'll go that way."Spins my staff and rests it on my should as I start to walk towards Big Ben.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:46 pm

Jumps up onto a lamp post near Big Ben as I look around the streets"Its so quiet here. I though london would be louder."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:51 pm

Sits on the light post with my legs crossed and my staff on my lap as I start to meditate. There are no sounds in the street so i focus alot easier. My mind clears as my muscles loosen becomeing less tence. My breathing slows as i just sit there.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:57 pm

Hears a strange sound as my eyes open turning my head towards the sound. I look at see a pirate ship but it seems to be flying. I swing off the light post as I see the ship get close to the ground and land as I look around noticing the ship looking like it has no one on it. A few seconds later some pirates walk around on the ship and look over the edges and i hear"Captain are we ready to leave?"a few moments later"Yes its time to go back hes not here."I run up to the ship and jump onto the anchor and climb up the rope some as the ships starts to fly as it heads straight for Neverland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of London
Page 1 of 1