Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alleyways in the Center of Town

Go down 
+6
Dawn
Zel
Squal
Maikeru
rashmil
Steve-END
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve-END

Steve-END

Male Number of posts : 117
Weapon : twin blade katana made of futuristic metal alloys
Alignment : Light
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Alleyways in the Center of Town Empty
PostSubject: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:18 pm

*walks out into a dim lit alley brightened only by the burning candles of the Cafe shop around the corner
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:19 pm

*i walk right by you but dont see you * .....
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:22 pm

*as we pass i sense your presence...

(such a strong feeling that i get from this one... so this team must be pretty good... they said something about a ship before... i wonder if that could get me back... but by that time... they would all be dead already... and from Op:A.N.R. i doubt that there would be anything to go back to...)

"agh...."

*grabs my head....

(the pain.... what... why... does it hurt...)
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:24 pm

*i stop and dont need to look and i have my kunckles out and they are glowing red* ......who are you?

(i note the way he is and what how he acts and he dosnt dress or look like the same as the people from this town) ....
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:26 pm

(the urge.. the trainning... the combat.. all the experiences of being the most elite member of H.E.R.O. emarges to the surface...)

*grabs your wrist and inverts it so it faces you as i grab your other arm with my free hand...

"already know this trick... "
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:28 pm

*you fly back words at lighting hits me* WHO THE FU** ARE YOU!

(I note again the way he moves like you trained)

*i jump back*
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:31 pm

*as the electricity runs through my system i snap my hand into a fist and the lightning disperses...

(already pulling out the tricks huh... alright.. match this...)

*quickly reaches into my shirt and pull out 6 ordinaces, 3 in each hand between my fingers... i bring my hands together and pulll both fuses on each and launch them at you...

****less than a half second later the blast of ultrasonic sound waves blast your ears and is released from a blinding flash the makes you nauchious.....
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:35 pm

* i quickly run at you as they come at me and duck under themgrining as i do becuse i only lose my hearing and i head but you on your head*
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:40 pm

*hmph... as you headbutt me i wrap my arms under yours and i lean back completely arching my back as i slam you on your head snapping your neck back hard... instantly as your slammed i turn over and turn you over as well.. with both of your arms locked up... i ask...

"okay... ready to talk... i dont want to have to break both of your arms right now..."
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:43 pm

*as i flip over you but your still holding me we form an arc sort of* -_- wtf your the one that attacked us before after we saved you from the heart less! so your the one fighting the light!
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:49 pm

"ha.. as you can tell... i dont need any help.. you guys havent seen anything yet... please just stay out of my way.. i can sense that your trying to do good... and i the same... but however.. sometimes you have to choose the lesser of two sins and comitt a small sin for a greater good... im more than willing to do so... and make me have to..."
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:51 pm

*my fist glow and the sky rubbles* well let go of me ok?
im...were trying to do good ......wait a min who the fu** are you -__-
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:56 pm

*grab both arms with one hand and pull out a knife staking it deep in the ground through your cloak as i stand up and back up....

"be wary of using that lightning spell now Rashy Boy..... if you want to know who I am... so and ask the girl at the Cafe.. she seems to know more than she implies..."

*runs around the corner and disappears
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:57 pm

*i move and pull out the knife* meh -_- *i walk away*
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Male Number of posts : 30
Weapon : Circular Blade
Alignment : Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:46 pm

I walk down the alley, twirling my Circular Blade in my hand, scratching against the alleyway walls.
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

Male Number of posts : 190
Weapon : Duel Katana's
Alignment : Human

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:04 pm

-i turn a corner going down the valley with my katana in my hand clentched in my wrist as i calmly walk through the alley looking around-
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:39 pm

* i walk in looking like im lost* meh....>.>
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:40 pm

-i continue walking as i look around and i see a strange figure ahead of me so i get scloser to approach who ever it is-
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:43 pm

*i walk up to a door* meh not the shop *i keep walking away but every time i put on a knuckle knowing some one is following me*
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:45 pm

-i turn around and walk back out of the alleyway-
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:46 pm

*i walk to the shop after remebering* =3
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:01 pm

*enters the alleyway through the side door of the clock tower.. and walks briskly...
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:13 pm

heads to the outskirts of town to his hidden spot
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

Male Number of posts : 9
Weapon : Dual Katanas
Alignment : Dark

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:26 pm

I walk into the alleyway, looking for no one or anything particular. My right hand rests on my right katana, just in case I happen to run into trouble. I whistle leisurely as i walk.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

Male Number of posts : 9
Weapon : Dual Katanas
Alignment : Dark

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:45 pm

"Hmm..seems as if no one is here. What a bore.." I keep walking until i walk out of the alleyway, off to my next destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alleyways in the Center of Town   Alleyways in the Center of Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alleyways in the Center of Town
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next