Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mansion on the Outskirts of Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konaru

Konaru

Male Number of posts : 151
Weapon : Oblivion Keyblade
Alignment : Darkness
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Mansion on the Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Mansion on the Outskirts of Town   Mansion on the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:21 pm

I walk up towards the Mansion's Gate and looks up at it. "Hmmm....I wonder whats in here..."
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Mansion on the Outskirts of Town   Mansion on the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:52 pm

I walk up towards the Gate and I see a Lock. "A Lock? I wonder why its here." I look at the lock and the Keyblade suddenly appears without me summoning it. "What the..." The Keyblade moves on its own and faces the Lock, a Beam of Light shoots out of the Keyblade and heads towards the Lock, it disappears and the gate opens. "Wow...They Keyblade can open any lock."
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Mansion on the Outskirts of Town   Mansion on the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:35 pm

I walk past the Gate and up to the Door of the mansion, and knocks on it. "Hmmmm....." The Door opens by itself after I knock on it. "Creepy...." I walk inside of the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Mansion on the Outskirts of Town   Mansion on the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:59 pm

After walking inside of the Mansion I look at both of the Staircases and then towards all the doors in the Room. "Hmmm...." I walk up the right staircase, and heads towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Mansion on the Outskirts of Town   Mansion on the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:03 pm

I go inside of the door and comes into a Entire Room thats completely white but the room is dusty and beat up, making it look like it hasn't been used for years. "Hmmm..." I look over at a Corner and there is a Bright Portal emitting White light from it. "There it is...." I walk up to the Portal and cross into it saying the words. "Good Bye Twilight Town..." Disappearing seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mansion on the Outskirts of Town   Mansion on the Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mansion on the Outskirts of Town
Page 1 of 1