Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clocktower Portal

Go down 
+3
Clyde
Heartless Boss Npc
Konaru
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Male Number of posts : 92
Weapon : Heavy blade,Twin bumbell bee guns
Alignment : Dark
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:50 pm

-I slam my swords into the heartless wounding it- Kon!! kon!! are you ok?? -I look into the heartless' eyes-It's unreal!!
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Male Number of posts : 30
Weapon : Circular Blade
Alignment : Bounty Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:50 pm

I point one of the tips on my blade at the beast, immiedetly launching the tip at his neck connected to a thin, yet very strong wire. I launch my blade around the beast, causing it to swerve around him and around him, wraping him in the wire before returning the blade to me. The giant beast swerves and tumbles to the ground as i pull out a match, lighting the wire on fire and burning the beast.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Boss Npc

Heartless Boss Npc

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:53 pm

-as kon scars the heartless i grab mithos as he is about to slam his swords down and slam both him and kon together then drop them to the ground while shadow heartless spawn around them- (ignoring Maiks post since it was godmode)
Back to top Go down
Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Mithos Gaista Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:55 pm

-I lay on the floor bleeding- Is this my blood?? -I look over at kon- I'm soory....-I look back at the heartless and shot at it with my guns-
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Male Number of posts : 151
Weapon : Oblivion Keyblade
Alignment : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:56 pm

As I get dropped on the ground I cough up alot more blood. "D-Damn it...I can't lose...I thought....I thought..." I try to get up using the keyblade as a cane. "Darn it..." I get back in a fighting stance, looking at all the shadow Heartless.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Boss Npc

Heartless Boss Npc

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:58 pm

-the giant heartless slams its fists on the ground causing it to crack as more shadow heartless appear around you-
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:59 pm

"No..NO!!!" I slam the tip of the Keyblade on the ground and a Shockwave gets created, and it blasts throughout the area.
Back to top Go down
Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Mithos Gaista Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:01 pm

-I shoot the heartless rappidly- Kon...please take my help!! -I keep shooting keeping an eye on kon as i do- Under stand i wont let you die!! not here!! you'll most likley become one of those!! -I pull out my final sword from it's case lying on the floor- I've hoped it'd never come to this!! -I smile at kon happily with a bit of fear hidding away- You ready??
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:04 pm

*still unconscious*
Back to top Go down
Heartless Boss Npc

Heartless Boss Npc

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:08 pm

-the giant heartless stumbles a bit and roars again as more and more shadow heartless appear-
Back to top Go down
Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Mithos Gaista Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:11 pm

Hmm...so constant attacks hurt it!! -I smile softly and start to shoot again this time at it's eyes-
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:11 pm

"Mithos...Stay back. I'll handle this on my own!" I rush towards the Giant Heartless, Hacking away at any of the Shadow heartless that come near me, Once I get over towards the Giant Heartless's Leg I slash at it trying to cut off the whole leg.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Boss Npc

Heartless Boss Npc

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:13 pm

-the giant heartless roars as the keyblade pierces its leg but doesnt cut it off as it takes a swipe and throws konaru away while the bullets hit it in the shoulder from the movement-
Back to top Go down
Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Mithos Gaista Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:15 pm

Damm i need to get it at the right time!! -I slice 4 heartless away with my sword- Again!! -I aim for the heatless' eyes again hoping to blind it- Please get it!! -I shoot again aiming for it's mouth- Kon get it to roar again please!!
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:17 pm

I jump up from the crate, blade in hand as i fire a tip off at the beasts neck, hooking onto it with a wire. I throw the blade like a boomerang, causing it to swerve around and around the Heartless, wraping it with all the wire. The blade swoops around and returns to my hand. I yank on the blade, trying to make the beast fall as i light the wire.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:19 pm

"Mithos I told you to stop!! I'll handle this by myself, and plus your only Nine you don't have to die at such a short age!!" I get thrown away by the giant heartless but I then get back up. "Take this!" I throw my Keyblade at the heartless and it twirls directly towards its head, piercing directly in his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Mithos Gaista Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:26 pm

Kon if i die i die!! you can't stop that!! I don't want you to die either!! -I reload my guns-
Back to top Go down
Heartless Boss Npc

Heartless Boss Npc

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:38 pm

-the bullets hit the giants chest as the wire wraps around it but it suddenly pulls back flinging maik into a wall as the keyblade hits it and it tumbles to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Male Number of posts : 21
Weapon : Quarter Staff

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:39 pm

Stands in the doorway looking at everyone and the Heartless trying not to be noticed. Just watching the fight as my staff rests on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:40 pm

I set the wire on fire as im hurling against the wall, setting the heartless ablaze as i tumble on to my knees.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:41 pm

I put my hand out and the Keyblade disappears and Reappears in my hand. "I'll finish this..." I rush towards the Heartless and jumps on its Stomach and stands right on its chest. "Say goodbye!!" I thrust the Keyblade deep into the Heartless's Chest and at the sametime the Keyblade's tip shines brightly as its inside the Heartless's Body.
Back to top Go down
Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Mithos Gaista Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:41 pm

-I stay sat on the ground writing in the book- "Heartless boss. Losses temper quickly and moves slowly but strongly. Bullets seem to do small amounts of damage but keyblades and swords deal major damage" -I shut my book-
Back to top Go down
Heartless Boss Npc

Heartless Boss Npc

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:45 pm

-the heartless is set on fire and has the keyblade lunged into its chest and begins to roar loudly as the light over comes it and it explodes sending kon flying back-
Back to top Go down
Treasure Item

Treasure Item

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:46 pm

the boss drops 5 orbs of 600 munny each and an item
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:47 pm

I quickly take the munny and item and walk towards the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clocktower Portal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next