Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arashi's shopping trip

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

Male Number of posts : 89
Weapon : Tsurugi no Kanshikki Joukai
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Arashi's shopping trip Empty
PostSubject: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:05 pm

He walked along the streets of Traverse Town, passing all the shops he isn't interested in anyway until he randomly happens to find...a supermarket.

"Oh my geeeeeeee~~~~, a supermarket", his eyes shone brightly, "maybe I can can finally buy some food again !!"

He speeded into the supermarket and was caught up in the alcohol section of it.
Damn...I still can't drink...but maybe.... He chuckled to himself as he hid a bottle of beer under his shirt and went on to the cash register with only a random magazine. He handed the magazin to the young girl who is working in the supermarket.

"That'll be 5,95 please.", she smiled at him waiting for him to hand her the money.

He quickly pulled out the money, nervously though because of the bottle of beer he was still hiding, knowing that he was screwed if he was found out. He handed her 6 bucks and then quickly left, hoping not to be found out because of some stupid coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:20 pm

"Umm, Sir...You still get 5 cent back.", the girl smiled at him as he turned around and got the 5 cent.

"Th...Thank you", he smiled at her and then walked out calmly. Once outside he quickly walked away from the supermarket and then opened his beer in the middle of the street, smirking.

"First beer theft that worked...",he laughed to himself and took a gulp of the beer walking through the street , slowly emptying the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:23 pm

-heartless begin to appear all around attacking the bystanders stealing their hearts and turning them into heartless-
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Male Number of posts : 151
Weapon : Oblivion Keyblade
Alignment : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:25 pm

Sits down on the roof of a Building watching the Heartless turn all the bystanders into Heartless. "Hmmm...Lets see who will stop them...I'll only help if it gets Ugly..." The hood continues to cover my face.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:26 pm

He looked at the Heartless appearances all around him as he drew his family's sword, Tsurugi no Kanshikki Joukai.

"Can't even go shopping without having to pull my sword...", he quickly charged at the nearest Heartless who is just about to steal a bystander's heart but is cut ahalf by Arashi's blade just before he was able to steal the bystander's heart.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:28 pm

I look down at Arashi. "Hehehe...The boy has Potential..." I stand up but continues to watch Arashi fight the Heartless.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:30 pm

-the bystander runs away after being saved when the heartless begin to attack arashi-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:32 pm

He smirked, "Can you even still think....", he started slashing the Heartless one by one, "Do you even have a mind....", he continued his barrage of murder on the Heartless units, "Are you still existant ?!?!", he sliced the last one in half , thinking that was all for now.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:34 pm

-more heartless appear out of the ground surrounding arashi-
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:35 pm

"Hmmm...That kids gonna have some trouble." I jump down from the building, and stays on the other side of the Street, continuing to look at Arashi, black hood still covering my Face.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:36 pm

He grinned, "Die you bastards...", he slammed his sword into the ground emitting a shockwave which caused the Heartless to get dizzy , allowing Arashi to slice them to bits.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:40 pm

-the heartless stumble but meld into the ground as you slice them and the begin to crawl onto your shadow and your body covering you completely-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:40 pm

"What...is this....?"
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:41 pm

"Hmmm...I'll see what he does next, then I might help him depending on what he does." I slowly walk towards Arashi.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:42 pm

-you begin to feel your hands getting cold as the heartless swarm you more and more-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:43 pm

He just now noticed the hooded person.

...Who is that....Will he help me...I don't know...damnit...stupid heartless crap...attacking me...

He attempts to shake them off but will most likely utterly fail.
Back to top Go down
Xeraph
Keyblade Master
Xeraph

Male Number of posts : 72
Weapon : Dual Keyblades
Alignment : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:43 pm

-i appear next to Konaru- dont just stand there...help him
Back to top Go down
https://keybladeresurrection.forumotion.com
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:46 pm

I look up at Xeraph. "Hmph...I don't know why but...Okay.." I look towards Arashi, I begin to concentrate then my Keyblade appears in my Hand. "You better be Thankful..." I point my Keyblade at Arashi, then a Light starts to shine from the tip of it, Making the Darkness Disperse from his body.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Joukai

Arashi Joukai

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:48 pm

Once the darkness was released from him he fell onto his knees, looking at Konaru and Xeraph.

"Th..ank you...", he was having troubles staying awake so he just decided to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:50 pm

My Keyblade disappears. "Hey...What should we do with him?"
Back to top Go down
Xeraph
Keyblade Master
Xeraph

Male Number of posts : 72
Weapon : Dual Keyblades
Alignment : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:50 pm

-i smile and disappear again- help him obviously
Back to top Go down
https://keybladeresurrection.forumotion.com
Konaru

Konaru

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:55 pm

After Xeraph disappears I suddenly remember that I had to ask him something. "Hey Wait!...Damn it..." I look down at Arashi. "Might as well..." I pick him up on my Shoulders and walk away from the Area.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Male Number of posts : 30
Weapon : Circular Blade
Alignment : Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:00 pm

I watch from an alleyway, concealing myself within the shadows. "Hmph...?" I talk silently to myself. "What are these creatures..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's shopping trip   Arashi's shopping trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi's shopping trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection :: Traverse Town :: Center of Town-
Jump to: