Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main room of Merlin's House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steve-END

Steve-END

Male Number of posts : 117
Weapon : twin blade katana made of futuristic metal alloys
Alignment : Light
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Main room of Merlin's House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main room of Merlin's House   Main room of Merlin's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:24 pm

"well sir if you wouldnt mind teaching me the ways of fire and lightning id be much abliged"
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Merlin

Male Number of posts : 28
Weapon : Wand
Alignment : Light?
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Main room of Merlin's House   Main room of Merlin's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:25 pm

alright well fire is self explanitory...i want you to raise your weopon and yell fire if done right then you should get a ring of fire around yourself
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

PostSubject: Re: Main room of Merlin's House   Main room of Merlin's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:31 pm

"yes sir.. ill do as you say sir..."

*slightly un-sheaths my katana a tiny bit.. then draw it out completely rather swiftly and hold it out in front of me.... concentrating i close my eyes and breathe smooth and even...

>->---FIRE---<-<

*the air in Merlin's room raises slightly as a ring of fire encompasses around my body... round and round the flames dance.. and as i open my eyes and breath normally the flames begin to flicker and die down
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Merlin

PostSubject: Re: Main room of Merlin's House   Main room of Merlin's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:34 pm

nice job.....now thunder........ focus and release it quickly *a bolt of lightning hits the floor* quick is the key
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

PostSubject: Re: Main room of Merlin's House   Main room of Merlin's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:40 pm

*holds my double edged katana in front of me and focuses for a brief second then opens my eyes and slightly looks up...

"THUNDER!!!"

*C-R-A-C-K*
a bolt of thunder strikes down but stings my katana.. .

"ugh... "

*the lightning causes me to grip my katana even greater and i fall to a knee...

"ugh.. i guess im going to either have to get better at aiming or get used to that kind of pain... and sadly that bolt of lightning wasnt even that big...."
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Merlin

PostSubject: Re: Main room of Merlin's House   Main room of Merlin's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:41 pm

work on it thats all i can teach for now (locking topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main room of Merlin's House   Main room of Merlin's House - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main room of Merlin's House
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3