Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sony's Loft

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Male Number of posts : 33
Alignment : Dark
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:16 pm

a small 900 Squarefoot loft sitting near the center of the West District right inbetween two stores. Two stories, the First floor is that of a liveing area, i.e. Kitchen, entertainment room, lounge room. Up the spiral staircase to the upper floor is that of the one bedroom. Two windwos faceing the Square of th West district with a door in the middle of the wall that leads out to a balcony. a Small two person Bed sits agains thte opposite wall with a night stand to the right side. you see a small wardrobe container at the foot of the bed along with a Case on a stand near the staircase containing the two hand swords.
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:22 pm

Sits on the couch on the ground floor, arms over the edge as i look out the window at the passerbys. my legs crossed with the higher one moveing slowly as i lean my head back and close my eyes, my head faceing the ceiling. I take a deep sigh as my thoughts go aroudn in my head as i drift off to sleep. Dreaming....Nightmares

((NIghtmare Sequence))

"Hey Sonny!!"

Sonny looked back to see Taila come running up behind him along with Rick, Tailia as smileing with her Reddish brown hair flowing as she runs, Rick just lazily walking up to me.

"Hey!! Talia" I open my arms and grasp her in a hug as she giggles and hugs me back. "What are you two doing here?? I thought you guys were away"

"Oh we were, but we came back..." She stops in mid sentence as she gets pulled back, and falls limply to the ground.

"Talia? Are you okay?" I bend down and look at her as she grabs my wrist, laughing maniacally.

((End the Sequence))

I wake up screaming, falling off the couch, beads of swear running down my forhead as i breath heavily, the hatred comeing back, along with the depression. Talia...he once loved her...but was taken away from him by the Hollows....and the one behind them....
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:27 pm

I get up, brushing myself off as a chill runs down my spine as i go up the staires and unlock the case, takeing out my double swords and slideing them in the back sheaths on my bealt. I take and grab a coat as i run otu the door and jump off the balcony onto the West District, and Dash off.
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:59 pm

Walks in through the front door, sighing. I lcose the door and head up the staires, putting my Swords back in the case. He stood over them, looking at the two Blades: The curved one with the Fire emblem is named after his friend Rick (It was given to him by Rick as well), adn the other, more calmer looking Sword was given to him by Talia, so hence the name Tal. He closed his eyes, trying to surpress memories as he shut the case, walking back down the staires and siting on the couch. My eyes closed once more as i continue to repress the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

Male Number of posts : 190
Weapon : Duel Katana's
Alignment : Human
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:00 pm

-is walking past as i turn my head looking towards you with my katana in its case- hello
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:01 pm

-looks back and conintues walking thinking that no one is there-
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:02 pm

watches the guy walk buy, eyeing him from behind the glass as i get up, standing next to it and glareing at the guy as he continues walking.
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:04 pm

-I continue walking and i turn my head looking back, trying to look back into the window, then i turn back and continue walking-
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:06 pm

walks up the staires inside and grabs my swords, sheathing them behind me yet again as i jump out of the balcony window, landing behidn you "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:10 pm

im just walking past nothing realy
-continues walking-
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Stands there "you must want something, you kept turning back and looking at my window....."
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:14 pm

no i was just looking i dont want any thing sorry if i did any thing wrong
-continues walking-
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:14 pm

Stands there, still Glareing at him.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Number of posts : 42

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:16 pm

*knocks on door*
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Turns around looking at the guy at my front door "What do you want?" I say, my hands stretching fro behidn my back.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:18 pm

I'd just like to see if you're interested in something. How did you come to traverse town?
Back to top Go down
Squal

Squal

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:18 pm

-is gone -
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:24 pm

grabs the hilts of my swords "What?"
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:24 pm

How did you come to traverse town? Your world was destroyed too, I presume?
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

Male Number of posts : 117
Weapon : twin blade katana made of futuristic metal alloys
Alignment : Light

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:26 pm

*knock* *knock* *knock*
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:26 pm

hi, Steve...and how did you come to travers, or is your world still intact?
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:28 pm

"well i dont remembe....."

(pain rips through my head)

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:29 pm

o.o you alright?
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:32 pm

*staggers..

"yeah.. i umm... i dont know how i got here... and i can hardly remember where im from.... "
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:32 pm

Continues to hold them "I dont know, i was born here from what i was told..." Looks at the othe rguy "Youd otn come in someone elses house without asking!!" Pulls out one of my blades and turns towards the intruder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sony's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony's Loft
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection :: Traverse Town :: West District-
Jump to: