Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tower

Go down 
+8
Arashi Joukai
Dawn
Naraca
Tobimuska
Heartless Npc
Nobody Npc
Konaru
Yen Sid
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Naraca

Naraca

Male Number of posts : 101
Weapon : gilgamesh Knuckles and Combat Greaves
Alignment : Light
Registration date : 2008-05-29

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:46 am

"its stil hard to belive you know these monsters i mean heartless ya know i was born with these things i wonder what the world was like before this happend"
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-28

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:48 am

*a white portal opens up and nobbodies surround you both*
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Male Number of posts : 184
Weapon : My Fenrir Katana

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:48 am

Maybe Yen Sid can give us some answers...
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:50 am

-looks at the nobodies- Hello there...BLIZZARD! -I take out my sword and freeze the nobdys around us-
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:51 am

*they slide around some dodging others getting hit they then turn into sword liek shapes and slash straight down from above and around you*
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:53 am

-I jump into the air and they clash with one another- BLIZZARD! -I freeze them and when I come back down my feet smash them on impact-
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:54 am

"WHOA WHAT THE HELL" takes the stance shown on my avatar" what the hell are these things i have never seen such creratures
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:56 am

*more nobodies appear these ones sniper nobodies they shoot "bullets" at both of you at high speeds*
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:57 am

-gets hit- Arggh!(the coldness in my heart grows) DIE! -I jump up and slash them and as soon as my blade makes contact I use Fire-
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:58 am

*some nobodies begin to vanish others continue shooting focusing only on Dawn*
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:58 am

"GAH" is hit in the shoulder "i dont know what these things are but i know there trying to kill us and i cant just let that happen *i run toward the snipers and i slam a running kick on a dusk nobody as i rush to the snipers
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:11 am

*the nobodies quickly fire at naraca and the dusks turn into swords and hail down around and above naraca*
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:16 am

gasps "they can morph" i jump up and i do a big roundhouse kick hitting them to the side then i grab the blades and the knuckles protect my arms"TRY THIS" i throw the swords at snipers stabing them with high speeds
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:18 am

*more snipers shoot quickly as you jump up to grab the swords*
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:23 am

grabs to other big blades a puts them in front of me blocking the shots then i plunge down on the snipers then i crush one sniper with the giant sword then i begin to cut each sniper destroying it and cutting down each sniper before they have a chance to fire "damn these things are powerful much stronger then the heartless"
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:27 am

*other blades hurl down at you the nobodies in your hands moving out of your hands and the remaining snipers blasting at you with huge speeds*
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:38 am

"grrr" i dive roll behind the tower "damn i guess i have no choice" a charging noise is heard and my knuckles and combat greaves glow red and a spike comes out of each knuckle and jagged disks on my greaves begin to spin with a red glowing arua around my knuckles and greaves "now its time for me to finsh these things" i jump out of the cover then i charge at the snipers at blinding speeds and i slam a pucnh on one sniper and a tail of the red arua trails my knuckle and i puch the sniper with so much power it flys all the way across the land
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:47 am

*more nobody snipers and dusks hurl themselves and shoot at you rapidly leaving little time to think or react*
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:55 am

"damn there quick" i get toppelld by nobodeis "srry guys..." they pile on me trying to land swipes and attacks "but i aint turning any time soon....GRRRR AHHHH" *i jump out making all of them fly around me holding 2 dusks and i spin them around so fast i lose grip and they slam into 2 sniper "damn i knew adding this feature would be a good idea to bad arashi aint watching"
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:02 am

*the nobodies start to thinn off to an extreme amount and most have vanished the weaker ones runnign in fear the snipers remain 4 left s\they all use warp shot*
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:09 am

"there running away...is it cuz of me?" i get shot in the back "GAH DAMN IT" i look around slightly confused"there everywhere whats going on this must be there last resort" i swing a kick at the one but it warps away "i gotto finsh this quick before all the fuel runs out" the red arua begins to dissapper
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:11 am

*the snipers fire apidly again at you*
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:15 am

"i dont need stregnth i just need to listen" i jump in the air then i go silent
Back to top Go down
Nobody Npc

Nobody Npc

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:19 am

*nobodies hurl more bullets at you*
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:22 am

(you mean the snipers) i lunge forward then a sniper warps right there at the right time and my fist slams into it destroying one and i land on the ground "one down 3 to go"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower   The Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tower
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection :: Twilight Town :: Yen Sid's Tower-
Jump to: