Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clocktower Portal

Go down 
+3
Clyde
Heartless Boss Npc
Konaru
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Konaru

Konaru

Male Number of posts : 151
Weapon : Oblivion Keyblade
Alignment : Darkness
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:34 pm

I come into the Room after walking throughout the Clocktower. "Well...It seems its time to leave this place..." I walk up to the Portal and looks at it.(You must Climb the Clocktower Stairs to get here >.<)
Back to top Go down
Heartless Boss Npc

Heartless Boss Npc

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:11 pm

-A giant heartless appears infront of konaru slowly forming from the shadow of the surronding area-
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:21 pm

I move back away from the portal as the Heartless forms. "W-What the...I've never seen a huge heartless like this before!" I look up at the Heartless with Amazement. "Well...I'll just destroy it like all the others..." I get in a fighting stance and the Keyblade appears in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:23 pm

*walks by kon*dude you know where dawn is?*he says not noticing the heartless*
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Male Number of posts : 30
Weapon : Circular Blade
Alignment : Bounty Hunter

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:23 pm

As i cross into the doorway from the other topic, i immiedetly spot the huge heartless, quickly strafejumping behind some cover. Another one of those things...But this one...Is huge...
Back to top Go down
Heartless Boss Npc

Heartless Boss Npc

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:24 pm

-the heartless roars and slams his giant hand on the ground causing it to shake-
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:26 pm

what the
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:27 pm

"You people just coming in! Get out of here!" As the ground shakes I struggle to keep my stance. I then run towards the Heartless, and jumps on his hand and starts running up its arm.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Boss Npc

Heartless Boss Npc

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:28 pm

-shadow heartless begin appearing on the Giant ones arm and begin to attack you-
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:31 pm

As the shadow heartless starts to attack me I start swinging and slashing all of the ones that come towards me, destroying them. "Hahahaha..." I continue to run up the Heartless's Arm until I get to his Shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:31 pm

you can fight the big dude but im getting attacked too*i take my sword out and start killing heartless*
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:32 pm

I stay hidden behind the crate, carefully observing the beast.
Back to top Go down
Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Male Number of posts : 92
Weapon : Heavy blade,Twin bumbell bee guns
Alignment : Dark

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:35 pm

-I appear behind Maik and wisper- Hmmmm....looks big....
Back to top Go down
Heartless Boss Npc

Heartless Boss Npc

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:36 pm

-the giant heartless grabs Konaru and slams him back to the ground then clenches its fist and slams it down on him-
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:37 pm

I swing my blade back at you, only centimeters from your neck. I talk in a soft voice. "Back off."
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:38 pm

*i run to the side hoping to distract the heartless so he doesnt grab kon*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:39 pm

As I get thrown to the Ground and its fist slams down on me I cough up a little blood. "D-Damn it...." I move my arm back and then thrusts it down into the middle of the Giant Heartless's Hand.(To late Clyde)
Back to top Go down
Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:40 pm

-I put my finger on your blade and wisper- I'm not here to hurt just to write in information about these strange beings..-I open my book on the "Foes" section then turn to bosses and write in "Heartless boss. This is a large ugly being, the leader of the heartless from parts of it's body heartless can spawn.It's punches and strong causing large tremors in the area around it" -I put my book away and smile- see??
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:42 pm

*i charge at the heartless's legs and slash one and dash to the side looking at it*
Back to top Go down
Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:44 pm

-I pull out both my swords and run out from the crate smiling- Happy to see me??
Back to top Go down
Heartless Boss Npc

Heartless Boss Npc

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:45 pm

-the heartless boss raises its legs and smashes clyde kicking him into a nearby bus stop he then grabs Konaru again and begins to squeeze him in his palm-
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:45 pm

"...Heartless..?...Of course.." I pull out a book and start flipping threw pages of names of humans and such, you can notice some of them crossed out. I stop at a page filled with not names, but the same descriptions of something, 'Big, dark, powerful and seemingly heartless'. I close the book and tuck it away. "My lucky day..." I twirl my circular blade around in my hand, waiting for the moment to claim the bounty.
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:47 pm

*is kicked into a bus stop unconscious*
Back to top Go down
Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Mithos Gaista Hitomi

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:47 pm

-I slice the Boss' left leg with my ice sword- Hmmm.....interesting!! -I look up at kon- Kon are you ok?? -I stab my heavy blade in the creatures leg and swing on it spining gaining speed-Ready??-I let go a hurtle through the air landing on it's hand- GAAHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:48 pm

I start to get squeezed inside of the Heartless's Palm. "I'm not gonna....Lose to this...Heartless...Keyblade!! Save me!" While the Keyblade is in my hand a Bright light shines from the tip, and the Heartless's Hand starts to get deeply Scarred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clocktower Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clocktower Portal   Clocktower Portal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clocktower Portal
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next