An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kilik's Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saix

Male Number of posts : 21
Weapon : Quarter Staff
Alignment : Dark
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Kilik's Training   Thu May 29, 2008 5:48 pm

Walks out into an open field with my quater staff"Hmm this looks like a nice place to train."Takes the staff off my back and holds it in a stance and starts to spin it.

Last edited by Kilik on Thu May 29, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Training   Thu May 29, 2008 5:53 pm

Spins the staff around my hand and then grabs the end with both hands and hits it against the side of a tree. Then spins around hitting the other side of the tree. Then jumps back some and thrusts the staff forward stabbing the end into the tree"I feel really slow."Pulls it out and does a backflip as I land on the ground i get in my stance again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Training   Thu May 29, 2008 6:09 pm

Starts to spin my staff at high speeds as it goes around my arms switching from arm to arm as I spin it I throw it straight at the tree making it stab straight into the tree with great force. I walk over and pull it out of the tree and start to run away from the tree as I stab the end of my staff into the ground making it push me into the air as I quickly pull it out of the ground while im in the air making my staff come up and over me slaming into the ground as i land on one knee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Training   Thu May 29, 2008 6:16 pm

Gets in this stance and stands there as a few dummies pop up out of the ground as i concentrate on each one"Hmm. Now my training begins."I start to charge at one of the dummies as it starts to move. I notice they are animated as I start to spin my staff and swing it at the side of the dummy as the dummy spins at blocks the staff with a wood sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Training   

Back to top Go down

Kilik's Training
Page 1 of 1