Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sony's Loft

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Sony's Loft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Well, from where I came from, our world ahd a lot of heroes. When the heartless came, we looked to them to save us--but one by one, under the pressure and simply the fact that htere were so few, all of the heroes died, and without our heroes to look up to, our world shattered. We were consumed by the Heartless...I think all worlds will be the same if we look up to heroes like the keyblade wielders. THey are powerful nad assets, but we can't jsut rely on them...they are not infallibe, and if we die, then we will lose hope. I think we should make our own hope and fight for our homes instead of just hoping the keywielders will save us.
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

Male Number of posts : 33
Alignment : Dark

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:37 pm

Continues looking at the intruder "Do what you want, i dont care what happesn to the worlds, im just in this to destroy as many heartless as i can...for takeing the one thing precious to me away....:"
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

Male Number of posts : 117
Weapon : twin blade katana made of futuristic metal alloys
Alignment : Light
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:37 pm

(born in a place like this... its so different than my life...)

*looks to the one with the sword...

"sorry i was invited here... but i can see that im not welcome... by the way... i have a warning for you....."
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:39 pm

Glares at him "It dont matter who invited you! this is my house, only i am allowed to say who comes in and who doesnt! and i dotn give a crap about your warning"
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:39 pm

Exactly, Sony...you are also not willing to just put your hopes on the keywielder. You can't just have some stranger avenge it for you. We need to avenge our world and defend yet-safe worlds with our own hands, with our own blades. You're not alone, Sony--there are many who wish to avenge their lost worlds, and if we work together, we can inflict our veneagence--twice over if needs be.
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:40 pm

Turns to the other guy "How do you knwo my name?? and i havnt lost any worlds...ive lost people...."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:42 pm

So have I. In my world, families are close knit communities. You probably know, as I do, how to lose each of tehm, one at a time, each a painful tear instead of a single slash that hurts a lot, but fades fast. Every time we think we can make it out, one of us dies, and turned into a heartless, nad we can only kill what used to be our loved ones. In the end, I and a few other soldiers from my world reached Traverse, but none of my family. You know how that feels, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:44 pm

Continue to look at you ".....they wernt turned into heartless....i dont knwo what happend to them.....both o fthem....they were killed...jumpped....."
Back to top Go down
Steve-END

Steve-END

Male Number of posts : 117
Weapon : twin blade katana made of futuristic metal alloys
Alignment : Light
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:45 pm

"alright then dude take it easy... "

*turns to leave
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:46 pm

turns and watches as the other guy turns, lowering my blade.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:47 pm

They killed themselves rather than become heartless? That was brave. And it saved you the pain of killing them, knowing who they used to be. Now, I need your help in defeating hte heartless, to avenge each of our pain and to keep others from ever feeling it.
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:51 pm

looks at the ground, trying to surpress the memories again. "No...they didnt kill themselves....it was right here....i was turned the other way when they came up behind me, smileing...then she fell to the ground and all i saw was a black thing....then he went down as well....both of my friends....the were limp on the ground....they looked dead...but then some guy appeared...and before i knew it....they were gone....." looks back up at you "Im out to avenge their deaths...or find them if they arent dead.....but no thank you....youd just get in my way"
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:52 pm

Really, now? Would you like to test it out? *hand strays to hilt of blade by his side*
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:54 pm

Raises an eyebrow at you "Why would i waste my energy on a pouintless battle that i know id win? when i could be out looking for heartless?" my Left hand gos behind my back, grasping the hilt of Talia as i wait for your answer or move
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Because alone, you will go nowhere. *Chains shoot out of his sleeves, surrounding the hilt of Talia and trapping it so that the blade cannot get out of the sheath*
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:54 pm

Lets go of the hilt of Talia and eyes him "Never...touch that sword......" Rushes towards you with my other sword in my hand
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:47 pm

*pulls on chain, pulling Talia from Sony's belt, sheath and all as Xu Ling draws it, blocking Sony's attack and as the chains withdraw back towards somewhere in his sleeves*
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:48 pm

Pushes on talia, looking at the blade "What the hell you think your doing???" jumps back, takeing stance.
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:49 pm

Nothing...just proving you that we're better off working together, and perhaps I may not be hte only one who will just get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:51 pm

Stares at his blade in the strangers hand "....youll get in my wat if you keep acting like this and stealing my blade....give it back....I wont fight you with that blade..."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:53 pm

*sheaths Talia, but does not give it back* then don't fight me with that blade...but I will prove to you that you cannot do this alone. If you lose to someone like me, you will stand no chance against the heartless alone. *takes out a single chain with a balde at the end*
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:54 pm

"Ive got no intrest or reason to fight you, now give me that Sword back..."
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:55 pm

...will you join us if you do so? I doubt it, but I will continue fighting until you realize the futility of your current struggle, lonely as it is. *tosses Talia back*
Back to top Go down
Sony Mai

Sony Mai

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:56 pm

Catches her and puts her back on his bealt and turns around, walking out of his own loft "Keep this junky place, i dont care, if your here, im not"
Back to top Go down
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:57 pm

*several Jiang Shi block the way* Now that I have stated my aims, and you continue like this, then I may have to kill you. *Talia suddenly changes into a stick with a piece of paper with a symbol on it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Loft   Sony's Loft - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony's Loft
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection :: Traverse Town :: West District-
Jump to: