An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Keyblade Masters Emergence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeraph
Keyblade Master
Xeraph

Male Number of posts : 72
Weapon : Dual Keyblades
Alignment : wouldnt you like to know
Registration date : 2008-05-28

The Keyblade Masters Emergence Empty
PostSubject: The Keyblade Masters Emergence   The Keyblade Masters Emergence Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:15 pm

-i appear fully cloaked from head to toe and hold my keyblades in each hand as i raise them and numerous keyholes appear in the sky-

View user profile http://keybladeresurrection.forumotion.com
Xu Ling

Xu Ling

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Masters Emergence   The Keyblade Masters Emergence Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:15 pm

the keyblade master, hm? *Watches from a distance with two Jiang Shi*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeraph
Keyblade Master
Xeraph

Male Number of posts : 72
Weapon : Dual Keyblades
Alignment : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Masters Emergence   The Keyblade Masters Emergence Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:19 pm

-my keyblades begin to glow and the shoot beams at each of the keyholes and unlocking sound pierces the darkness one after another then at the final unlocking I disappear into a dark portal-

View user profile http://keybladeresurrection.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Masters Emergence   The Keyblade Masters Emergence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Keyblade Masters Emergence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection :: The End of The World :: Rift between the Worlds-
Jump to: