Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rpg game based on the Kingdom Hearts series. Set years after the fall of Organization XIII

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Castle Entrance

Go down 
+3
Heartless Npc
rashmil
Konaru
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Konaru

Konaru

Male Number of posts : 151
Weapon : Oblivion Keyblade
Alignment : Darkness
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:56 pm

I walk towards the Entrance of the Castle and I look up at the top of the Castle. "Hehehehe...." I walk in the Castle, and looks around. "Hmph...This place is nothing but a dump..." As I say this a Shadow appears on the ground and something starts rising out of it.
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

Male Number of posts : 152

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:58 pm

*i walk in right behind him* holy sh** wtf is that!
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:04 pm

I look over at the Kid then behind me. "Crap...There here to..." I take my Wooden Sword from behind my Back and gets in a Fighting stance as a Heartless comes from out the Shadow.
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:11 pm

*i look at it form and see him take out his wood sword* wood man come on *i take out my iron knuckles*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:20 pm

I look over at him and sighs. "Whatever you idiot...Throwing around metal like that..." I Run towards the Heartless and smacks it into the Air with the Wooden Sword, It hits the ceiling but then falls down towards the ground as it didn't affect it. "What the hell..." The Heartless runs towards me and headbutts me and I fall on the ground. "Damn it..."
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:21 pm

*i knock it to the side making it hit the wall and i help him up* its easyer if we work as a team
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:52 pm

"Get your hands off of me...." I pull my arm away, as the Heartless gets back up and Dashs towards me, using its Claws to Slash at my Side. "Damn it! I've never seen these kind of Heartless before..."
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:57 pm

*i look down on him and as it runs at you i hit it right in its face sending it in to a table and the table snaps in half as it dose* look you a hole if we dont work as a team we that thing right there may just kill you cuz it looks like its just after you*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:00 pm

"Shut up! I'm not working with you, I don't work with people from the side of Light." I Get back in my fighting stance and then I run towards the Heartless, and I slash my Wooden sword down, Cutting its Arm off but it soon regrows. "What the...." The Heartless swings his arms and they slash across my Chest.
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:03 pm

*i look at him get hurt and just look at him** if im not wrong you have to destroy it at one time* i point at a book holder* push that on it and maby it will be destroyed ...
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:10 pm

"I'm not gonna take any advice from filth like you...." I sigh get back in my Fighting Stance. "Take this!" I slash at the Heartless's Neck and it gets cut straight off. "Yes! I beat it!" The Heartless's head is cut off but it doesn't disappear. The Heartless starts getting Bigger and Bigger as its form starts to change shape, into a Lion form but its Deformed and looks exactly like a Chimera. "W-What the hell..."
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:12 pm

-___- *i push the book case on it as it changes and look at him * steps i would move to the steps get the higher grounds *i slowly walk to the steps*
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

Number of posts : 67

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:13 pm

grrrrrrrrrrrrawwwwwwwr -heartless roars and slashes at your chest-
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:14 pm

(whos chest?)
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:15 pm

I move back alittle to avoid the Slash then I Look directly at the Heartless. "Hehehe...Kid there are more Heartless in this castle it seems..." I rush towards the Heartless and Slashs my Wooden Sword towards its Face.
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:16 pm

oh ok *i walk around letting him deal with that one * ...
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

Male Number of posts : 35
Weapon : Katana
Alignment : Nuetral

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:20 pm

-walks into the castle and see that guy fighting with the heartless-
hmm he seems busy
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:20 pm

-the heartless grabs the wooden sword with its teeth and snaps it in half-
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:22 pm

*i walk in to a bedroom and look around* nothing *i start to walk out*
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:24 pm

-i take out my sword-
i wonder how tough are these i run at the heartless the guy is fighting but stops and gets in stance-
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:26 pm

"Get back you freaking Idiot!!" As the Sword breaks my Eyes open up wide with Fear and I walk backwards into a wall and I fall down on the ground. "I'm gonna die..."
Back to top Go down
rashmil

rashmil

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:27 pm

*im on the stairs above the heartless looking down on him* sad *i put my foot on the railing and tie my shoe*
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:27 pm

no your not fool
-i slide in front of the heartless and waits for it to attack me-
Back to top Go down
Heartless Npc

Heartless Npc

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:36 pm

-the heartless raises its claws and edges on to attack your face-
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:37 pm

-i place my arm up and it hits my arm and sends me into a shelf-
damn its strong
-i stick up my sword at it and waits-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Entrance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next